This week in the ministries of First Kids, we are talking more about Solomon. We have been mostly focusing on the need for wisdom. Wisdom is using what we know to make good choices. In other words it is knowing what is wrong and what is right. It has been great to get to talk about how God gives us wisdom through people, prayer, and the Bible. I encourage you as parents to take time to read about Solomon and to also read the proverbs. I have personally found the Book of Proverbs to provide some great devotion time by providing me with small pieces of advice and wisdom and then taking it and reflecting on that wisdom and how it applies to my life.
I challenge you also to use the upcoming posts for the week to do devotions and spend time with your family growing in Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment